> Please forward this mail to at least few of your friends so that a
> girl who is  a cancer patient can get 3p (3 cents) for every mail,
> for her
>  treatment.
> She is going to live in this world for only few months.
>
> PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL

 Dear All,

 I just received this mail from a friend of mine in my College.
 Please respond  to it. It will just mean employing a little bit of
 time and won't  cost you a penny. All it needs is the heart for you
to send this  mail.

PLEASE pass this mail on to everybody you know. It is the request ofa
> little girl who wil soon leave this world as she has been a > victim
of the terrible disease called CAN CER Thank you for > your effort,
this isn't a chain letter but a choice for all of > us to try to save
a little girl dying of a serious and fatal form > of cancer . Please
send this to everyone you know or don't know. > This little girl has 6
months left to live, and as her dying > wish, she wanted to send a
chain letter telling everyone to live > his life to fullest, since she
will never. She'l nev er make > it to prom, graduate from high school,
or get married and have a > family of her own.  By you sending this to
as many people as > possible, you can give >  her and her family a
little hope, because with every name that this >  is sent > to, The
American Cancer Society will donate 3 cents per name to her >
treatment a nd recovery plan. One guy sent this to 500 people > !!!
So, I know that we can send it to at lea st 5 or 6.  Come > on you
guys.... and if you're too selfish to take 10-15 minutes > scrolling
this and forwarding it to EVERYONE, then you are one > sick person. >
It's not even your money, just your time !!! > > PLEASE PASS ON > >
THANKS A LOT. > > Dr. Dennis Shields > Professor > Department of
Developmental and Molecular Biology > Albert Einstein College of
Medicine of Yeshiva University > 1300 Morris Park Avenue > Bronx, New
York 10461 >

Elena Lemeneva

Central European University
Medieval Studies Department