> Date:          Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject:       Re: masses/ liturgy
> From:          Bella Millett <[log in to unmask]>
> To:            [log in to unmask]
> Cc:            [log in to unmask]

> On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:49:50 +0100 Jessalynn Bird
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Jessalyn,
In British Museum Additional 8927 is 12th century, of North French
origin and on 134v there is a letter signed by the SubPrior of Mons to
all the houses of the Temple anouncing the victory of Las Navas de
Tolosa, which seems to show that by then it was in Templar hands. It
contains Fulcher of Chartres, Raymond of Aguilers and Walter the
Chancellor. On this page there is an order for the Vespers of the
Liberation of Jerusalem including the rubric 'Lectiones de Historia
ubi capta fuit Hierusalem Incipiuntur enim sic'.
Hope this is of interest
John France
History Department, University of Wales Swansea.
this page