Dear George,

Thanks for the e-mail and the invitation to the list-dinner. I will try to be
in Kalamazoo at the appointed time. I'll have a car and can take another
three comfortably.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Kalamazoo program has been sent out in
the United States. I haven't received a copy to date and would like to get my
reservations in as early as possible.

All the best.

Thomas Sullivan, OSB