No - the Annunciation is 25 March everywhere in the western calendar.
The Salutation/Visitation was traditionally 25 June and the day Mary
went to visit her cousin Elizabeth for the birth of John the Baptist
and greeted her with the words of the Magnificat (hence the two names
for the feast).

What impresses me about this story is that Mary, three months
pregnant, goes off on a fairly long journey, arrives just after the
big event (which is when the new mother really needs support) and
presumably rolls up her sleeves and gets on with the washing. When I
was 3 months pregnant I felt sick and giddy all the time and could
barely get out of bed!

Maddy