Hi Jill,

This past September, I presented a conference paper at SEMA on Jesus and
incest.  A couple sources I found useful were an article by Rachel Fulton
on the Assumption and the Song of Songs which appears in Viator 27(1996).
[I'm sorry I don't remember the exact title now...]  Secondly, there is a
new book out by Jaroslav Pelikan entitled <Mary through the Centuries:
Her Place in the History of Culture.>

Feel free to contact me privately as well.

Michelle M. Sauer-Bures
Dept. of English
Washington State University
Pullman, WA  99164