I work in this field and can tell you that there is much in print.

One good place to start would be Winifred Bryan Horner's _The Present
State of Scholarship in Historical and Contemporary Rhetoric_ (1991, I
believe), as well as back issues of _Rhetorica_, the journal of the
International Society for the History of Rhetoric, ISSN 0734-8584, which
is now in its 16th volume.  _Quarterly Journal of Speech_ and _Rhetoric
Society Quarterly_ may be of some help as well.  See also James J. Murphy,
_Renaissance Eloquence_ ; Thomas M. Conley, _Rhetoric in the Western
Tradition_ (Chicago, 1991), George Kennedy, _Classical Rhetoric and its
Christian and Secular Tradition from Ancient to Modern Times_ (1980),
Lawrence D. Green, _John Rainold's Oxford Lectures on Aristotle's
Rhetoric_ (Delaware, 1986), Peter Mack, ed.  _Renaissance Rhetoric_ (St.
Martin's, 1994), Annabel Patterson, _Hermogenes and the Renaissance_
(Princeton, 1970); Debora K. Shuger, _Sacred Rhetoric_ (Princeton, 1988).

There's more.  These works all have further bibliographies, and other list
members will doubtless add more titles.

Jameela Lares
Department of English
University of Southern Mississippi