> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:49:38 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Misha Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
> To: Sigfrid Lundberg <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: DC relations

We've had a long and enjoyable talk on the phone and established
that we both want:

   -  the DC community to finalise and fully document the DC standards as
      soon as possible,

   -  existing syntax, implemented experimentally in the absence of written
      DC standards, to continue to work and interoperate where possible,

   -  the data model work to continue to question and clarify existing
      assumptions,

   -  new, richer, syntax(es) to be developed for use with RDF,

   -  tools to be developed for automated conversion between the syntaxes,

   -  DC relations to have two sub-elements: friendly and constructive :-)

Misha  and Sigfrid