I have a slight addition, before admitting that this has *nothing* to do
with the header or our usual run of discussions here, and promising to say
no more on the subject:

The first old lady was Mrs O'Flattery
Got her dress flushed into the cavity --
She was there from Sunday to Saturday!
Nobody knew she was there ...

Judith Anderson Stuart