Help!

I am a student at Warwick University doing a PGCE in Business Studies and
Economics.

For an assignment I have got to critically evaluate the recent developments
which have taken place in Business education.

I would appreciate any information as soon as possible.

Please reply to :- [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Joanne Pulizzi.

I would have thought such diverse topics as GNVQ, the modularisation of 'A'
level syllabusses, the coming together of Economics and Business studies
with 'core' modules etc etc.  Should give you s few thousand words at
least - and that's just off the top of my head (BTW there's nothing below
that!  :-)

Sj