Stu wrote:

> I think Jack is right about having advice to give to metadata
> implementers about which editors  can be safely used with HTML 4.0
>
> Anyone in a position to take responsibility for keeping that list?
> We'll be happy to keep a page on the DC site, if there is someone who
> would like to volunteer to keep it updated.
>
> Does W3C keep a conformance list?

Misha message on this subject reminded me to mention the pages that I
prepared following Stu's request.

I am starting to build a list of software which can corrupt embedded DC
metadata.  It is available at
<URL:http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/software-tools/conformance/>

Comments welcome.

Thanks

Brian

Brian Kelly, UK Web Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Email:  [log in to unmask]     URL:    http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/b.kelly.html
Phone:  01225 323943            FAX:   01225 826838