Hello

You may remember that last week I asked members who would like their
web-sites advertised/linked through Critical Geography Online to
contact me with their web-addresss.

So far I have received the grand total of... eh....4 replies.  So anymore please anybody
before I put the page up ?

In the meantime I have featured two recent postings to the list as web-pages.
These are:
http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/crit-geog-forum/files/anti-nike.html
http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/crit-geog-forum/files/unemploy.html

These deal with reaction of Nike employment practices and the recent
campaigns for social justice for the unemployed in France.

Anyone who would like to see issues from past debates featured in the
way please get in touch. (Who has the Shell Debates by the way...we
could feature this as one web-page?)

In addition if anyone would like to take the opportunity to write a
quick introduction  to a set of web-sites on issues like development or globalisation
or homelessnes or sexuality  ect then please  do not hesitate to get in
contact and we can have them on line in a matter of hours. Prehaps
you may already have done this for some treaching or research you are
doing.

Denis Linehan
UWS
To distribute your articles and papers on CGF online please visit
http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/crit-geog-forum/files/distribution.html