>> Hmmmm, well there are a surprising number of library and information
>> studies people with various body piercings - the setting up of an
>> associated list, lis-body-piercing or similar, has been mooted more
>> than once.

Maybe we ought to set up a lis-sex - that'd get people interested! :-)

Seriously though, this debate has made me wonder whether it might be
worth sites such as ours including a page that's a general introduction
to search engines (and possibly mailbase lists as well) with simple
instructions rather than just pointing to links and leaving people to
sink or swim.  What do others think?

Chris

Chris Willis (Ms)
Copyright Administrator - OPEL Project