Elena Besussi, University of Architecture in Venice (Italy), Dept. of Urban
Studies

As you can read I belong to the 'urban studies' area rather to the
geographical world. Yet my fields of interest and research have brought me
close to critical geography issues.

I'm a final year Master student (will discuss my thesis in March).
Hopefully will be a PhD student in the US (any advice?)

Main interests are:
Critical approach to and interdisciplinarity in the representation of the
city and in planning theory.
Virtualization (in the P. Levy sense) of the city.
The city as text.
Artificial worlds as interactive tools for the understanding and
experiencing of urban immaterial.

Elena Besussi
STRATEMA-DAEST
Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia
Ca' Tron, Santa Croce, 1957
30135 Venice, Italy
tel:+39-41-2572156
fax: +39-41-5240403
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.iuav.unive.it/stratema

R  e  p  e  t  i  t  i  o  n   i  s   a   f  o  r  m   o  f   c  h  a  n  g  e
Oblique Strategy