One of the interesting aspects of modeling is that it is a process itself.
During this process we are often likely to learn about a phenomenon
to a level that was unknown beforehand. As simulation researchers, we
sometimes forget this aspect of modeling when we consider only model
validation. Therefore, there is pure educational value in building models
aside from the formal verification and validation procedures which we
apply to ensure correctness and reasonability of the model to reflect
reality.

-paul

--
Dr. Paul A. Fishwick           E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Computer & Info       Phone & FAX: (352) 392-1414