To all interested colleagues:

As many of you may know, the European Science Foundation (ESF) is
looking for new proposals in Physical and Engineering Sciences for
European Coordination Programmes.  One topic that has been suggested in
the ESF circular is "Complex systems with non-linear and stochastic
behavior".  This seems to be an area closely related to what many of us
are interested in.  Of course, the subject could be modified to fit some
other area.

After having had some discussions, I thought it might be useful to get
some feedback from the molecular dynamics and/or spectroscopy
communities about initiating some joint project.  The condition would be
to get together interested groups from at least 8 - 10 ESF member
countries.  At this time ESF is asking only for a short proposal.  The
deadline is December 1.

Anybody who would be interested (or anybody who is perhaps also
considering some activity) could contact me at the address given below.
If a sufficiently large number of colleagues respond I would get in
touch and we'll see where we get.

Thank you.

Prof. F. Temps
Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie