Now that the year has turned andwe are on the steady climb towards another
Spring I would like to thank all mining-history members for their help in
making the list's first year a success.

At the last count we had nearly 300 members from across the world of mining
history, a good balance from in and outide of higher education, and if your
consult the list archive on http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/mining-history/
you will find that discussion has encompassed a broad range of subjects
related to mining.

Those with time to spare over the holiday could check the list web pages at
the above URL which were updated yesterday.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year - nadolig llawen a blwyddyn
newydd dda.

And I look forward to hearing from you all in the coming year.

Peter

Peter Claughton, Blaenpant Morfil, Rosebush, Clynderwen,
Pembrokeshire, Wales  SA66 7RE.
Tel. 01437 532578; Fax. 01437 532921; Mobile 0831 427599

University of Exeter - Department of History
School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Co-owner - mining-history e-mail discussion list.
See http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/mining-history/  for details.

Mining History Pages - http://www.exeter.ac.uk/~pfclaugh/mhinf/