Dear listmembers

I am a new list member. I have a background in interdisciplinary
environmental studies but now find myself doing more work in the
cultural/media studies area. I am currently teaching onto a unit on
media and the environment. Coming up soon, we will be having sessions
on representations of environment/nature in film and advertising. I
have quite a lot of literature on the social construction of
environmental knowledge / environmental discourse, and have access to
general literature on film and advertising. However, I am having
trouble finding (academic) material specifically on represenations of
environment/nature in these two areas. Can anyone help? I would be
happy to receive comments, suggestions etc on- or off-list (according
to whether this is likley to a subject of general interest).

With best wishes

Quentin Merritt
Quentin Merritt
School of Humanities, University of Greenwich
Wellington Street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6PF, UK
Tel.    +44 (0)181 331 9065
Fax.    +44 (0)181 331 8805
E-mail: [log in to unmask]