From: M Ojala <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reva's article in ONLINE
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:20:41 -0600

Ian, thank you for posting the information to the UKOLUG list about Reva's
article in ONLINE. However, you might note that, as is so often the case in
our online world, it is now obsolete. Dialog's newest pricing policy, in
effect as of 1st September, rounds the DialUnits. From reports I have heard,
searchers are seeing significantly lower costs. Perhaps you could share this
with the list. We at Online Inc (ONLINE and DATABASE magazines) will
continue to monitor the situation.

Regards,

Marydee Ojala
Editor, DATABASE