I know no more about the context of this than is given here.

Ian Winship
University of Northumbria

We are conducting research on the quality of search engines and we would
like to define quality as "customer satisfaction". Hence a questionnaire
was made to analyze the quality of Internet search engines and the
customer
satisfaction level. The questionnaire can be accessed at :

http://www.eng.nus.edu.sg/ise/seq-survey.html.

We believe that the quality of IT systems are important and will be very
important to our lives in the future. Thus, please make yourself
involved in this interesting topic by kindly filling up the quesitonnaire.

I will post a summary to those who are interested in the results.
The ultimate goal is to identify the most important characteristics of
search engines (so that the developer can improve theirs) as well as
the satisfaction level of these charateristics, and on the other hand for
the user to select among existing search engines those can meet their
requirements.

Please do send your comments and opinions to me. And please help me to
distribute the questionnaire to whoever interested. Thanks a lot.

Rgs

Ms Wang Hui
e-mail: [log in to unmask]