We are looking at the possiblity of supporting bibliographic software
within Imperial College (two of our recently merged libraries already do so)

I would be grateful if anyone using such software, eg Reference Manager,
Endnote etc, could answer the following questions - please reply to me, and
I will summarise for the list:

1. Which bibliographic software do you use

2. Which features of it do you regard as important

3. what do you use it for

4. Does your library support the use of bibliographic software within your
institution, and if so
a) which software is supported
b) do you support Mac/PC/both
c) what sort of support do you offer eg purchasing at discount, training
sessions

5. Does anyone else in your institution provide support for  bibliographic
software eg computer services department

6. Is there a subject split in the software used in your institution eg our
medics tend to favour Reference Manager

Thanks for your help

Susan Howard

Susan V Howard
Librarian and Information Services Manager
Imperial College School of Medicine
Charing Cross Campus
The Reynolds Building
St Dunstan'sRoad, London W6 8RP

Tel: 0181 846 7154   Fax: 0181 846 7565  email: [log in to unmask]