A client of ours needs literature on evaluation of video recording as a
tool for data collection in (nursing) research, the ultimate aim being
enhancement of nursing processes, or the working process more generally,
excluding teaching. She would need advantages and disadvantages of this
method, as well as ethical questions connected to this method.

We have done quite a lot of searching with rather poor results. That is
why we would be grateful if anyone of you knows researchers occupied by
these questions. If you possibly know persons or institutions dealing wit=
these problems, we would welcome names and email addresses.

Thank you,

Liisa Salmi
Kuopio University Hospital Medical Library
Internet  [log in to unmask]     POB 1777, FIN-70211 Kuopio, Finland
tel. +358-17-173770  fax +358-17-163429