In addition to the sessions publicised earlier, the Aston University and
Queen's University workshops will now also include a short talk and
demonstration by MIDAS of the JSTOR project.

There are still a few places left on the Aston Workshop, but please note
that today (Thursday) is the last day for bookings - please contact Andrea
Durbin of BIDS asap if you would like to attend.

Please note that the Bristol workshop is now closed.

Terry