It is scandalous if the copyright libraries are ditching publications they
are legallty entitled to demand from publishers. They should be under an
obligation to return unwanted items. Some publications go out of print but
may not warrant a reprint!

Perhaps we should include a return address slip with a polite request that
it is used for the return of unwanted items?

Bill

Bill Forster, University of Hertfordshire Press, LRC, College Lane, HATFIELD,
Hertfordshire AL10 9AD, UK. Web catalogue: http:/www.herts.ac.uk/UHPress
Tel: +44 1707-284681  Fax: +44 1707-284666  E-mail: [log in to unmask]