I fully support Lindsay and would just point out that the original
"Desperation" message has now added far more traffic to our mail boxes
than most original queries would.
Ta!
Steve Lee
Steve Lee
Social Science Librarian
and Information Communicator
University of Glamorgan

Please join me in supporting the

Jubilee 2000 project
the aim of which is to get the rich nations of the world to WRITE OFF
the THIRD WORLD DEBT for the MILLENNIUM in order that these countries
can have a better chance of feeding themselves and providing better
medical care thereby saving the lives of millions of children. To find
out more and how you can help you can phone 0171 401 9999 or you can
e-mail me with your queries [log in to unmask]