To those who attended the training session on the 20 August ONLY.
Apologies to all others.

We have not received many evaluation forms - it would be enormously helpful
if you could fill in the following and email it back to me - NOT to the
list.  I should also be interested specifically if there is anything which
you are doing differently or plan to do differntly after the session.

Many thanks - Judy

                          University of Oxford
                        Staff Development Office

                      Your evaluation of the course

Name:                         Department/Institution:

Please evaluate the course you have just attended so that:
    *   you can review your own learning
    *   you give feedback to the trainer and to the Staff Development
Office

Please give your reaction to the following aspects of the course giving a
grading using the range suggested.
Please feel free to make further comments to extend
your answers.
1.   How much do you feel you have learnt? 1-5 Not much - Lots

2.   To what extent did you enjoy the
course?1 - 5 Not much - Lots
3.   To what extent was the course relevant to your needs?1-5?

4.  How do you rate the trainer(s) in the following areas:
1- Not effective 5- Excellentknowledge of the subject
1-5
enabling you to
participate in the discussion
1-5pitching the course at the
right  level  1- 5
meeting the course objectives 1-5

5.  What sessions, if any, did you feel were particularly useful? (If you
can remember)

    Why?

6.  What sessions, if any, did you feel were not useful to you?

    Why?

7.  What are the main learning points that you will take away with
you?

8.  How will these learning points affect your work?

9.  What other training or development would you find most useful, if
any? *

10. Any other comments?

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.

Judy Reading
Librarian University of Oxford Department of Educational Studies
15 Norham Gardens Oxford OX2 6PY England Tel: 01865 274028