[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Dear collegues,
>
> Some of you know me, but for the others let me introduce myself.
>
> My name is Pierre ZAKIA. I am in charge of the corporate database of a French
> oil company dealing with the topographic and cartographic data.
>
> For exploration purposes, I have to focus more and more on borderland areas.
>
> At the present time, I'm looking for the Arrangment between France and Italy of
> 12 September 1919.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could send, fax, or email me a copy of this
> treaty for the part dealing with the boundary between what will become Libya
> and what will become Algeria.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Best Regards
>
> Pierre ZAKIA
>
> Tel : +33 (0)5 59 83 48 52
> Fax : +33 (0)5 59 83 68 33
> email : [log in to unmask]

M. Zakia,

If you haven't already consulted it, see Ian Brownlie, _African
Boundaries: A Legal and Diplomatic Encyclopaedia_ (London: C. Hurst &
Company; Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of Californai Press, 1979),
pp. 26-43.  Texts of notes exchanged 12 September 1919 are on pp. 28-30.

Brad Thomas