For those dis-forum members who are interested in QuickScan
and StudyScan, the latest version is now available for free evaluation.

I hope it will come as good news to those members who have asked,
that QuickScan has now been made available separately, as it seems
to be applicable to a wider group than those in FE and HE.

The website has info on how to get a copy, or if you prefer please mail
me with an address to send it to and I will arrange for you to receive
a copy.

The site also now has a link on the home page to TechScan,
a tech support and FAQs page which should help in getting the best
out of the programme.

The StudyScan Site address is:

http://www.zyworld.com/studyscan

If you would rather have more individual help you can contact me on:

Many thanks,

Steve Renow
Tech Support member of the StudyScan Team.