One of the online services we will be offering from DISinHE (when we have
our database up and running in November) is a list of suppliers, to aid
people searching for  sources of equipment and services.

We are asking suppliers of equipment or services to fill in a Web based
submission form. Whilst we are trying to reach as many suppliers as possible
it is not always possible to ensure that they have all had notification of
this service. What I would ask of you as somebody who works in the
disability field; is to point any suppliers you may deal with to our site,
so that they can fill in the registration form.

The registration form is at http://www.disinhe.ac.uk/suppliers . Using this
form they will be able to register contact details, as well as products, and
services they provide. We also recognise that not everyone has Web access.
If they are unable to to complete a submission on the Web, then they may
call us on 01382 345050 between 2 and 4pm Monday to Wednesday. We will then
register them by phone.

Thank you, with your help we can build a first class resource for use by all
disabled people. Please do get in touch if you require further information.
We also appreciate all the feedback you have to give us. So if you have not
already done, please visit the site at: http://www.disinhe.ac.uk and when
you have seen what we intend to offer fill in the feedback form or call us.

Ian Webb - Development Officer - DISinHE Centre
Tel: 01382 345598   Fax: 01382 345509
http://www.disinhe.ac.uk