URGENT, LONDON REGION MEMBERS PLEASE READ

It appears that our last meeting (of the above group) in the Autumn
failed to agree either a date or a venue for Spring. Because if the
relative ease commuting to and from London, members usually prefer
 a venue near to central London. Can I ask for a volunteer to host our
next meeting which should take place around the middle of March.
Sophie and I have agreed that March 10 would be about right.

The host is asked to supply tea and coffee as members bring their own
lunch. We gather around 12.30 am and start the meeting at 1.00 pm,
finishing around 3.30.

Incidentally, if anyone who wishes to attend this, and who has not
done so previously, wishes to receive details of it and future
meetings, please send personal details to Eileen McCabe in CCPD. Use
our address (below) or e-mail her on

Eileen McCabe <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks (in anticipation!)

Dave Laycock

Head of CCPD, Chair of NFAC
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities
University of Westminster
72 Great Portland Street
London W1N 5AL

tel. 0171-911-5161