A sub-group of our disability committee here is carrying out a couple of
projects over the summer:

1. looking at issuing a code of practice for Colleges and faculties in
their dealings with students with a disability (together with a charter
setting out students' rights and responsbilities)

2. trying to improve our provision for students with dyslexia.

If anyone has an idle moment (!) and could bear to fax me a copy of their
code of practice/charter and any info on provision for students with
dyslexia, I would be very very grateful (details below).

Thanks in anticipation,

Jane McLarty
Adviser for students and staff with a disability
University of Cambridge
Bridget's, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1QF
Tel: 01223 332301
Fax: 01223 461324