if I might introduce myself to the group.    I discovered the existence of
this discussion group from the Open University, for whom I am an associate
lecturer in Earth Science, but in my main occupation (see signature) I am
taking responsibility for developing services to dyslexic students and have
joined this discussion group in the hope of picking up some tips on
provision for such students in lectures, revision and examinations.   My
son is dyslexic, and my wife is trained as a teacher of dyslexic school
children, but without specific reference to higher education.

Ps any spelling problems are not dyslexia on my part, merely bad typing!
--
regards,
John

Dr John S. Conway