Please excuse the cross posting.

There is a tradition in Wales that anyone who spends the longest night of
winter, the solstice,  on Cader Idres -  a mountain in South Wales - will
come down either mad or a poet.

Apart from the facts that the end result may be difficult to determine, the
one being so close to the other, and that you would have to be a little
t'eched in the first place to sleep out on a mountain in winter, apart from
that -  I forgot - and now I guess I have to wait another year.

Merry Christmas Everyone - and a pleasant and peaceful New Year.

Love to all, and lots of it.

Jim

Click on this link to vote for my site.  http://conline.net/vote.mv?id=1780

Click on this link to visit my site.
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/1127/

"Poetry is what the future makes of it."  John Garner