ANGEL EXHAUST number 15 has at least appeared. It's the usual format, the
usual size and the usual contents.  It can be got from Andrew Duncan at
Flat 6, Avon Court, Holden Road, London N12 8HR.

        Please don't order it from me as I find it detestable and can't
bear to have it on the premises.

        Please also note that the use of my address by Angel Exhaust is a
marriage of convenience and does not in any way implicate me editorially.

        (Actually there are one or two interesting articles in it, notably
some hot gossip and astute observations concerning Steve Rodefer by Karlein
van den Beukel, and a Neoist Allience manifesto.)

Also brand new and available from Peter Riley (Books)----

Keston Sutherland, At the Motel Partial Opportunity. Barque Press, A4
        16pp, £3.50  (Those who've only seen Keston's late-night
        poem-missives to british-poets will find this by comparison broader
        and less spiky. I'm not saying it's an easy read.)

John Kinsella and Tracy Ryan, Lines of Sight. Folio.  20pp     £3.00

And from the now well established Irish modernist league---
Geoffrey Squires, A Long Poem in Three Sections. 8pp  £2.50
Maurice Scully, Prelude/Interlude/Postlude. Three booklets  £11.00
Randolph Healey, Flame. Long poem, 26pp. Wild Honey Press £4.00

NOTE above prices include postage in UK. Cash with order except to known
paying customers.
Peter Riley, 27 Sturton Street, Cambridge CB1 2QG

Thanks to Britpoets for use of space. Serious comment on Disappointment
brewing up (Keston).