I wonder, Ric, how much of this conference will be on-line / on the net via
moos or sites or chat rooms -- us chair-bound nomads wldn't mind listening
in from a distance -- isn't that what it's meant to be all about -- b.t.w.,
I haven't been able to connect via the url in the message you forwarded..
Pierre
========================
Pierre Joris
http://www.albany.edu/~joris/