-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 01 March 1998 11:10
Subject: Re: Sunday Morning Reading # 2

|I would like more poems to be posted.

.           MICROCOSM 01

           Never absolutely anyone can never absolutely
           anyone can absorb. Already accepted for a
           doubling of the intricacies of how he set
           about illustrating the loss of venue for the
           foreseeable future, but now taking a more
           enlightened outlook.

           MICROCOSM 02

           We learnt of confidence as high as she feels
           able at similar prices, but some increase is
           she fought with the painted steel and it is
           desire in due course inevitable. What else
           we learnt of a very pretty fair
           representation of thighs pulled down to
           molest the hero of long beaches.
.
           MICROCOSM 03

           To the window-panes, there's the insolence
           of the intricacies of how it had the mind to
           see the afternoon we launched our printer in
           the making for any more than fly to
           subscribe to sleep - WATCH THIS SPACE. To
           come when least looked for from Southern California.
.
           MICROCOSM 04

           This particular account of the worsted to
           include some original writing among the
           hearth-rug, but listen! She appeared
           disguised as a little mischievous darling!
           But when he isn't unhappy, others have been
           slightly encouraging if I stuck with her.
.
           MICROCOSM 05

           We have had a minute there is coming, God
           bless you look at the response from France
           two to a wall. Whilst we value all
           subscription payments as thick, but some
           birds come and varied notices. We have gone.
           It came to haiku, said, do, it took it was
           Alice with ropes.
.
MICROCOSM 06

           Apple bread, champagne dip, Easter egg,
           flapjacks, Indian corn notice all true art.
           Poetry, but to artificially move away from
           mere repetitive tune. Disappointment at the
           Painted Bunting and Poland as an almost
           complete representation of the genre in your
           local orchid bug.

.
GERALD ENGLAND

Gerald England's Home page - http://www.nhi.clara.net/gehome.htm