am heading out of computerland for a few days.  The 5 minutes a day I've
been able to grab theses messages (over the past approx 4 weeks) has
made my listee life very frustrating.  When back, will have a say on
threads that have not worn too bare.  There is so much to consider yet
on the poetics/politics front.  It really does seem to me a question of
how to be a responsive person in a killingly complex world & how best to
signal the responses & the complexities in ways that bring the
reader/listener to the place of his/her work.  Not to be reductionistic
about it!
Happy seasonals & merry reconciliations to one & all.
Back in about 6.
Cheers, Pete.