Cris's post was interseting on the Poetry Review. This is kind of by the
way  and has nothing to do with the core issue at stake, but I am
concerned with the mention (by EM) of William Glock. What Glock actually
achieved at the BBC was the total hegemony of the post-Schoenberg and
-Webern line to the almost total exclusion of contrary points of view. I
enjoyed many of the programs that he sponsored, but regret the
predigested view of history that I was forced to imbibe. Took me years
to find out that other things were going on that might have had validity

Tony