if you sent me a message between 4.47 pm on Wednesday and first thing
today - like midnight - then please send it again

I cannot explain because I have not received my apology from Global Internet
presumably because it is such a big one and is still being written - their
whole system seemed to be inoperative across SE UK at least for over a day

Recently as a test I sent them a message to what is advertised as a _human
response_ rather than an automatic machine saying that I want email because
I have bananas in my ears and they thanked me for my enquiry - a follow up
claiming tippex on the brain brought the same response so they may all be
droids

if you emailed late on the 4th, on the 5th at all or early on 6th please
send again

ta