A new ezine was launched today and I was fortunate enough to be
asked to write an article for it.  So I'd like to call your
attention to the article (on online poetry workshops) but more
I'd like for you to see all the net resources I was able to find
during my research.  The publication is Perihelion, associated
with the Web Del Sol group, and do check out the places I found
that are very helpful to poets.  Check both the online workshops
and the list of resources (I mentioned this group too, of
course).  Below is part of the  "press" release for Perihelion.
(The editor, BTW, is a dream to work.)  And if this post isn't
appropriate, I do hope the administrator will gently thwack my
knuckles.  I think you'll like what they've put together at
Perihelion.

Pam Casto
Flash Fiction Writing Workshop
http://home.att.net/~p.casto
PERIHELION AS CORPUS CALLOSUM

Is the paper age of poetry publishing dying?  Will Web-based
poetry
free millions of trees to soak up carbon dioxide instead of ink,
or does

paper-publishing bravely insulate us against the Web-tide of
"Wayne's World - and oh, yeah, my poems, too!" sites?  Are
e-zines the
last refuge of the unpublishable poem?  Or are those paperbound
academics just scared to share the gatekeepers' keys?

As paper and cyber media clash and meld, so too, will offline
and online
poetry publishing adjust to each other's strengths and
eccentricities.

The Premiere Issue of Perihelion is now on-line at Web Del Sol -
http://www.webdelsol.com/Perihelion/

Developed specifically to serve the needs of the online poetry
community
and build much needed bridges between the off and online
hemispheres of
our collective poetry "brain," Perihelion will do much more than
showcase poets of unique talent.  Provocative round table
discussions,
internet relevant critical theory, focused fact finding articles
designed to steer writers towards the myriad opportunities the
net
offers - this is just our opening charter.

Jennifer Ley, Editor