Robin's reading of the twins that begin Not You does strike me as consonant
with my own reading of Well Enough in Her Riding After, so thanks for it.
Helpful. Twins, of course, are often placed in the dawn of creation -- various
mythologies -- so as well as a conception there's probably a hint at deep
ontological notions of the birth of mind.

It would be easy to 'explain' my remark about Prynne and Derrida in some
whizzkiddy way:  to do so 'as to a child' (a much more intelligent demand,
dammit, thank you) will take me a little time to do, as my remark was rather
off the cuff and I'm a bit busy.  But I'll get down to this in the next two
days.

Doug