Or, if you're impatient, check out the Lithuanian poets' website at:

http://www.efn.org/~valdas/poetry.html

- but watch out for the translations of a Mr. Jonas Zdanys in both these
valuable resources: by far the most prolific translator on this scene,
he's also acquiring a track record for innacuracy which his translatees
are coming to resent, and correct on copies which they give out, and he
certainly hasn't troubled to find an English idiom which is in any way
natural or suitable to his originals - as far as I can see. There are
some nice translations of Sigitas Geda by Laima Sruoginyte in _Child of
Europe_ ed. Michael March, Penguin 1990. RC