My name is Jorge Fondebrider. Together, with two Argentinian poets, we are
workin on a book about the idea of "impersonality in contemporary poetry". Of course we agreed that impersonality doesn't exists, but we try to see  what
kind of strategies were used along the centyry by poets all around the
world. For insatnace instance,  Eliot 's monologues, Pound 's personae,
Edgar Lee Masters' tombstones,  Pessoa's heteronimia, Wililiam Carlos Wi-
lliams' extreme close up, Francis ponge's materialism, etc.
I will like to propose this subject to the Brithis colleagues to know
what they think about it.
Cheers to all

Jorge Fondebrider
Buenos Aires - Argentina