I'm glad there was (some time back now) a smattering of positive response
to the initiation of pURLs' publication phase.

I have now put up the first four 'read' submissions on the pURL web site.
Perforce, I have to keep this simple, but if you have any comments to make
or corrections to offer, please do get in touch. The home of the site is:

	http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/british-poets/files/

(the animated gif on the pURL home page *does* take some time to load
completely and even longer to perform a complete cycle. Please don't
complain about it until you have seen the entire loop.)

and the 'contents page' (as it were) is:

	http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/british-poets/files/purls.html

Unless you all object, I am going to announce the website to a few other
lists and locations on the net.

pURL is now also ready to receive more submissions.

As you may know -- in brief -- these submissions should be sent to
[log in to unmask] They will then be forwarded, anonymously, to
three arbitrarily selected readers. The readers will comment and recommend
publication or rejection. (I'll actually only reject when the call is
unanimous.) After it's read three times, the poem will be posted, with
comments, first to the (british poets) list (marked as a pURL publication)
and shortly afterwards mounted on the Web at the above site.

pURL also wants more readers.

More details of pURL rules, provisos, warranties, disclaimers, assertions
of moral rights, etc., etc. may be found at:

	http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/british-poets/files/purlarts.html

pax et amor

  pURL -- publications of the BritPo List
  britPo information: http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/british-poets/
  pURL web site: http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/british-poets/files/
  all correspondence to the administrator at: [log in to unmask]