I had better dampen down the fires after my last foulblooded post
this afternoon. For someone brought up on Palgraves's Golden Treasury
I have got totally perplexed and flummoxed by Prynne and sought out
a bit of fisticuffs to relieve the tension.

I think I will have to order the Reeves/Kerridge book to see if that
helps but it will take months to arrive judging by the wait I had
for John KInsella. And I am told that it would be silly of me to
buy the DErrida that has turned up (Writing and Difference, and
Grammatologie) cos he would be unreadable for me. And as it would
cost me 30 pounds I take note of this caution from a friend who knows.

Apologies again to all concerned. These things happen to me all the
time in newsgroups etc. It is me and the medium not mixing.