I have scene pictures of a forg in Java that is made of rock or concrete,
with Bamboo sfats tyhe apprentice helper is using the flooms from feathers
secured to a ball and rope pulling the rope up and down to allow air to pass
through.  I am still researching the old forges.  If anyone can help I am
lookinf ro Middle Ages era looking information or earlier.  lest say from
5000 BC to 1600 AD, that should gather some information.

jeff spoor

At 11:13 AM 11/20/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear listmembers,

Ned.