From: Kathy Antoszkiw <[log in to unmask]>
To: admin-student <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10 December 1998 11:32
Subject: RE: Student Loans Company - Course and t

>I (and presumably other institutions) have just received a letter from the
SLC requesting confirmation of continued attendance for 1262 students!
Added to this the list is not alpha order.

>Under normal circumstances when presented with a request for confirmation
of attendance, we would write to the student's tutor.  Given the number and
that the SLC want this back by 23 December, I intend to print a list of
withdrawn students and cross check them against the SLC list.

>Does anyone know if this is something we can expect on a termly basis now,
and if so would it be too much to ask  that they at least put it in alpha
order?