Warwick charges a flat rate of £40 to undergraduate students
resitting exams, £50 for pg students resitting taught masters exams.
Students are asked to pay when they return a form confirming their
intention to take the resits.

I would be interested to receive a summary of responses.

Dr Joe Taylor
Academic Office
University of Warwick