At the University of Derby, we are currently reviewing our audit
process and would be interested to know how other institutions audit
their student and programme data after enrolment.

1) To put the following questions into context could I start by asking
you how your institution is structured in terms of programmes ie are
you fully modular, offer credit transfer, have cross school/faculty
awards or multi disciplinary awards and are your assessments semester
based.

2) Do you undertake an audit of the student and programme details
collected at enrolment?  If No what checks are done on the data
collected?  If yes please continue

3) By what means is the audit carried out, who is involved in the
process and how often is the process undertaken in an academic year?

4) Are the students involved in checking/verifying their own data?

5) What level of support do you get for the audit process from the
academic community and what steps do you take to encourage them to
co-operate?

6) Do academics at your institution use registers and are these
helpful in the audit process?

7) Are there other means, rather than a paper version, used by your
institution for the audit?

Thank you for your time and co-operation.

Pam Gattaura
Administrative Manager
Student Office
University of Derby