I am currently involved in an NHS E project to establish the use of
email delivery of results to all GPs by the end of 1999.

A workshop for path computer suppliers is to be held on 9th September
to look at the technical issues. To date attendees will include :
Telepath, ACT, Cerner, Bull/Berkley, HBO and EDS. If you have a
supplier outside this list who you think should be invited please let
me have a contact name and 	I will get them an invite.

Similarly if you have an email supplier other than Prompt or Anglia
I would be interested in contact details.

Many thanks

Rick Jones

Dr Rick Jones
Director of Chemical Pathology and Immunology
Institute of Pathology
Tel:(44)-113-233-5677
Fax:(44)-113-233-5672
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/acb