In September 1999 in Warsaw, Poland, the first EURO PRIME Conference
will take place. EURO PRIME is the conference for the young OR
scientists (under 40 years of age). It is meant to be an ample,
interesting, and, indeed, low-cost meeting. I would like to invite
you to contribute to this meeting. First of all, I would be grateful
if you delegated two or three younger members of your group to the
International Program Committee of the EURO PRIME. We will also
appreciate if the young members electronically cooperate
with the organizers and other interested parties. Please, do also
transmit the WWW of the Conference to your members. Last, but by no
means least, we would like to invite you to set up special session(s)
at the Conference.

We are obviously open to all your suggestions and recommendations. The
"electronic blackboard" of the Conference is at your disposal, and there
will be place for respective discussion groups. On URL
http://www.ibspan.waw.pl/EURO_PRIME_1999/ has been instaled the WWW home
page of Conference EURO PRIME I Warsaw 1999!
Your comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you and the members of your group,
I send you my best regards,

Andrzej Straszak
Conference Chairperson

* Conference EURO PRIME I Warsaw 1999                                *
* E-mail: [log in to unmask]                       *
* WWW: http://www.ibspan.waw.pl/EURO_PRIME_1999/                     *
* Fax: +(4822)372772 (sign EURO PRIME I Warsaw 1999)                 *